The Philippines Japan Society, Inc. (PJS) is currently developing its website. The site is envisioned to serve as an online hub for news, event announcements, and activity records of the PJS and its network of Philippines-Japan friendship associations, namely:
- Philippines-Japan Friendship Foundation. Inc. (PJFF)
- Philippines-Japan Economic Cooperation Committee, Inc. (PHILJEC)
- Philippine Federation of Japan Alumni (PHILFEJA)
- Philippines-Japan Ladies Association, Inc. (PJLA)
- Philippine Institute of Japanese Language & Culture (PIJLC)
- Nihongo Center Foundation (NCF)
The website will also contain background information on these organizations providing links to related websites, online resources and social media platforms. The development of the website was outsourced to a third party developer under the management of the PJS Website Editorial Board composed of Mr. Philip Sanvictores, Ms. Marilen Laurel-Loinaz and Ms. Gennie Ferma. The services of Mr. Josef Orillo – a Japanese language instructor at the NCF and the person behind its Nihongo e-learning program was also engaged to provide the developmental backbone for the website development project.
The website will officially launch in December.