To be a group of a meaningful organizations recognized and respected for promoting Philippines-Japan friendly relations based on the principles of equality, mutual respect and better understanding.
To act as the principal channel of communication by fostering closer ties between the Philippines and Japan in areas that will redound to mutually beneficial relations.
Since its formal establishment in 1972, the Philippines-Japan Society has been active in its effort to promote friendship between the people of the Philippines and Japan. Its objectives include:
(1) the promotion of Philippines-Japan relations in general and establish cooperation that will enhance the growth of the Philippines,
(2) providing forum for people interested in conducting trade and commerce with either the Philippines or Japan,
(3) the establishment of a channel of communication with its counterpart in Japan and with other organizations concerned with Philippines-Japan relations,
(4) cooperation with and the extension of assistance to instrumentalities and organizations in the study, formulation and implementation of economic policies insofar as Philippines-Japan relations are concerned, and
(5) support of efforts resulting in mutually beneficial relations between the Philippines and Japan.